Saturday, March 26, 2011
What should I do to get my failure to appear settled?
I was a juvenile delinquent. I got many tickets for various things while living in CA. I ended up going to court for everything, and I did almost 2 months in juvenile hall. When I got out I got a ticket for a misdemeanor while on probation. I moved to MA and joined a program for youths and finished my probation. I also got a letter to seal my record (haven't done it yet). This was almost 3 years ago. I am now living on my own, working, and going to college; I am on the dean's list with a 3.64 gpa. I recently found out that my license is suspended while trying to get one due to a failure to appear. I had no idea I had a court date (I was in the program taking care of probation and everything). My probation was over, and I thought I was in the clear (why would they end it if there was a warrant for my arrest). I am very broke and there is no way I could fly to CA. What should I do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment