Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I have know clue whats wrong with my head?!?
Well for some reason I can't think straight anymore. I mean my mom told me to put up the groceries so I put the milk carton in the microwave and the tooth paste in the fridge and the cereal on my bed ect.. and I didn't know I was doing this until my mom got on to me its kinda like I snapped out of it. It happens when I clean too I mean one time I put the dirty laundry in the trash can. And I didn't know I did it until my mom saw I was doing it and yelled at me and I snapped out of it. it really is an accident ."I wasn't thinking" is what I tell my mom when she yells at me. my mom doesn't understand that I don't mean to do this. Is there something wrong with me do I have bad memory or something worst ?? :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment